Narrowing from a pool of over 900 applicants for its #DontMoveToMinnesota WFH Internship program, Solve’s selected five interns to join the agency for a virtual – yet still hands-on – learning experience this summer. Spanning creative, social media and new business/account management, the interns include:
- Mike Gaines (art director) – Syracuse University
- Olivia DeLorenzo (copywriter) – Syracuse University
- Annie Seng (designer) – Concordia University
- Nicole Hawley (social media) – Elon University
- Alexandra Holman (new business/account management) – University of Minnesota
“We were absolutely blown away by the caliber of talent that applied to our internship program this year. It wasn’t an easy decision as we made our final selections,” says Kara Brower, Solve Director of Operations/Partner. “We’ve undoubtedly found five people with bright futures in advertising that we know will soak up this experience and bring everything they’ve got to the table. We’re so excited to have them with us.” Mike, Olivia, Annie, Nicole and Alexandra started this week.