To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Supervisor” as the subject line.
Solve is seeking an Account Supervisor to lead the day-to-day management of key agency accounts. The ideal candidate will drive integrated teamwork, provide outstanding client service and create remarkable deliverables. Candidates will have five-plus years of account management experience and thrive in a creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
Critical skills include understanding end-to-end project leadership, presentation creation, being a strong communicator and team player, and excelling at managing senior client relationships. The Account Supervisor reports to the Account Director and works closely with them to ensure the agency team delivers powerful and effective output.
Some of the things you'll do
- Ownership of day-to-day account operations, including process and workflow
- Responsible for agency deliverables (brand and communication strategy, tactics, final product)
- Develop/present agency presentations to senior clients
- Manage account support systems (budgets/billing, status, timelines)
- Build productive client relationships across levels
- Understand, manage strategic account initiatives
- Strive to inspire the team to achieve greatness
- Play an integral role as a member of the account team and overall agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five-plus years account management experience at fast-paced, creatively-charged agency
- Leading inventive, effective projects on time, on budget
- Proven ability to manage complex projects across a range of traditional and non-traditional platforms
- Capable of effectively working within a diverse, passionate team
- Personable, strong communicator, savvy client handler
- Experienced drafting/creating presentations (proficient with Keynote, PowerPoint, Office)
- Effective problem-solver
- Hungry, curious, driven
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com