It took the company that invented American motorcycling over a century ago to reinvent it today with the FTR 1200. Inspired by the championship-winning FTR 750 flat-track race bike, the FTR 1200 is the motorcycle people have been waiting for Indian to build. The company asked Solve to launch it and help bring in new, younger riders by establishing street cred for the brand.
SCOPE — Brand Strategy, Target Audience Definition, Creative Development, Content Production, Social Engagement, Brand Identity, Site Design
RESULTS — Emerging from the dust
- Pre-orders sold out faster than any product launch in Indian’s history
- Significant brand affinity, engagement lifts among young riders
- Despite industry falling 12%, Indian Motorcycle sales up 33%
- Stole share from #1 competitor Harley-Davidson
- Recognized with Effie Award