Team Project Manager
Solve is seeking a Team Project Manager to help integrated agency teams stay on track, on budget, and on brief while developing fresh client solutions. Candidates will have a minimum of five years experience of leading and managing projects in a creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Organizational, problem-solving, communication and team skills are critical, as is project management experience with digital and non-traditional advertising campaigns.
Some of the things you'll do
The Team Project Manager reports to the Director of Project Management. Works closely with the team to ensure delivery of client projects (digital display, web development, social, video, broadcast, print, collateral, design). From project kick-off to initial presentation, to production, to in-market implementation, the Team Project Manager is responsible for managing agency staff and outside resources/partners (as needed).
Specific duties include:
- Ownership of project workflow and deliverables
- Development of/adherence to project plans and timelines
- Coordinate, curate, manage development of agency client presentations
- Build effective, productive relationships with agency teams, partner resources, and clients
- Strategic understanding of account objectives and initiatives
- Effectively manage agency resources (timeline, hours, budget)
- Frequent communication/status updates with teammates
- Play an integral role as team member and within overall agency
- Minimum of five years experience managing creative projects across an integrated team
- Well-versed in digital, non-traditional output
- Proven ability to deliver inventive, effective solutions on time, on budget
- Capable of managing diverse group of people in an intense, idea-charged environment (both internal and external resources)
- Able to perform under pressure … wear multiple hats, juggle many balls without compromising quality
- Proficient with Project Management software, Keynote, Excel
- Possess strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Seeking to thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency, was founded in late 2011, has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients. For more information visit www.solve-ideas.com.
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com with “Team Project Manager” as the subject line