Social Media Strategist
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com with “Social Media Strategist” as the subject line.
Are you a social media guru with a passion for pop culture and a talent for creating content people love? Solve is currently looking for a Social Media Strategist to join our team. A successful candidate will have the expertise to drive day-to-day client work, including managing social programs and the creation of social content. A deep understanding of social platforms and curiosity about social trends is a must.
The Social Media Strategist will work with the Social Media Manager and agency’s broader digital and creative teams to develop social strategies and content. The Social Media Strategist will manage social media communities on behalf of clients, as well as assist in implementation and reporting of social media campaigns for agency clients. This person must think strategically, be able to implement and measure programs, distill large amounts of data into actionable insights, and have a finger on the pulse of emerging social media trends. And they must be a strong collaborator and consensus-builder with a knack for getting things done.
Some of the things you'll do
- Create social media strategies that address client objectives
- Managing, creating and publishing original, high quality content on social platforms
- Assist in management of client social media communities
- Identify, recruit, direct and manage influencers and other key content contributors
- Develop regular progress reports and assist in identification of areas for improvement
- Develop and maintain a social media content library for clients
- Create long and short form content tailored to the voice and style of each unique client
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices in both social and digital spheres
- Minimum of 2-4 years social/digital marketing, public relations or other relevant work experience preferred
- Community management experience
- Skilled at copywriting with ability to create long and short form content
- Ability to develop compelling plan presentations in keynote or power point
- Understanding of digital media and web traffic metrics
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal/presentation
- Experience with social media management platforms and social media listening tools
- Experience with web design, Adobe CS applications
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com