Senior Digital Connection Strategist (Digital Media Supervisor)
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com with “Senior Digital Connection Strategist – Digital Media Supervisor” as the subject line.
The Senior Digital Connection Strategist (Digital Media Supervisor) will work to develop key objectives and ongoing connection/digital media strategies on behalf of the agency’s clients. They must be a digital media expert and proven in working with clients, agency leadership, external partners and inter-disciplinary peers to set a vision, effectively communicate it, and ultimately get the job done.
Some of the things you'll do
- Designing, selling and executing media and measurement campaigns for clients with emphasis on digital media (online video, paid social, paid search, display, programmatic, direct-to-publisher and organic SEO initiatives)
- Establishing KPIs for campaigns and laddering back to overarching business objectives
- Identifying gaps in measurement/tracking and implementing solutions wherever possible
- Drawing insights from analytics and paid media data
- Summarizing and communicating the status of campaigns to internal/client stakeholders
- Making and implementing recommendations that optimize campaign performance over time
- Managing output, monitoring quality and mentoring abilities of junior digital staff
- Collaborating across departments to ensure creative delivers against goals
- 6 to 8 years of client-facing digital media experience in an agency environment
- Can distill complexity into simple, powerful observations and recommendations
- Authoritative and persuasive Keynote/Powerpoint presentation and writing skills
- Expert-level proficiency in Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Strong command of advanced Excel-driven analysis (no fear of pivot tables)
- Experience implementing Google Tag Manager-based Conversion/Event/Goal Tracking
- Familiarity with self-service advertising platforms (Facebook and Google products in particular, but also Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, self-service DSPs, ad servers, etc.)
- Knowledgeable regarding keyword research and basic SEO considerations and tactics
- Insatiably curious and capable of devising and conducting media experiments and tests
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Not intimidated by ambiguity or problems without established best practice solutions
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com.