Senior Connection Strategist (Media Supervisor)
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Senior Connection Strategist” as the subject line.
You’re a dynamic, creative thinker who can flex both their right-and-left hand sides of their brain, depending on the day and how much coffee you’ve had. You’re detail-oriented but can also see the bigger picture and want to work in a silo-less environment with other people as committed to problem solving as you are. Solve is currently seeking a full-time Senior Connection Strategist (Media Supervisor) with experience planning and buying across traditional and digital media.
Some of the things you'll do
- You will play a critical role in understanding the changing media landscape and guide internal and external partners on the best media strategies to achieve the client’s goals
- Be a day-to-day point of contact for clients on everything from status calls to media plan presentations
- Collaborate across all of Solve’s departments to develop campaign approach
- Show off your storytelling prowess with presentations that bring your media plan to life
- Develop strategy and lead negotiations/buying across a wide variety of media, including broadcast TV, radio, print, OOH, and digital on both a national & local level
- Manage vendor relationships, including regular vendor meetings to stay up-to-date on current media opportunities
- 5-8 years in Media Planning
- Experience planning and negotiating media across the full landscape from national to local
- Ability to think strategically and critically, anticipating the output and goals of all projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal/presentation
- Insatiably curious and capable of devising and conducting media experiments and tests
- Not intimidated by ambiguity or problems without established best practice solutions
- Experience with MRI, Kantar, SQAD, or equivalent media tools
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com.