Senior Connection Strategist (Media Supervisor)
To apply, send resumes to email@example.com with “Senior Connection Strategist-Media Supervisor” as the subject line.
The Senior Connection Strategist will work to develop key objectives and on-going connection/media strategies on behalf of the agency’s clients. They must possess expertise across all media and be proven in working with clients, agency leadership, external partners and inter-disciplinary peers to set a vision, effectively communicate it, and ultimately get the job done.
Some of the things you'll do
- Translating client objectives into compelling media strategy
- Helping identify and understand key audience(s) and how to engage them with impact
- Collaborating with Creative & Account teams to develop campaign
- Authoring and articulating multi-platform media framework
- Developing and leading negotiations strategy and implementation, ensuring vision and goals are met
- Creating and delivering presentations to partners and clients
- Leading process to audit and evaluate competitors’ media efforts
- Staying current with prevailing consumer and media trends
- Mentoring and growing staff
- 6 to 8 years of client-facing media planning experience in an agency environment
- Experience planning and negotiating National and Connected TV, Radio, Consumer Magazines, and local media (digital media a plus)
- Can distill complexity into simple, powerful observations and recommendations
- Authoritative and persuasive Keynote/Powerpoint presentation and writing skills
- Ability to demonstrate success stories of prior work
- Proven ability to collaborate with multi-disciplinary team to achieve established goals
- Experience with MRI, Kantar, and other media tools
- Insatiably curious and capable of devising and conducting media experiments and tests
- Thrives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment
- Not intimidated by ambiguity or problems without established best practice solutions
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com.