To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Production Artist” as the subject line
You’re a talented, detail-oriented Production Artist who never stops trying to do the best work of your career. You work fast and efficient and you have the production chops to bring remarkable ideas to life in any environment. The position will be full-time WFH/remote while needed, then full-time here in our scenic Minneapolis office.
If this sounds like you, Solve would like to talk to you. We are currently seeking a Production Artist to join our team with 2-4 years of experience, producing big brand ideas that manifest across all channels. The perfect candidate will be highly-detailed and fluent and versed in digital, social and other emerging media.
The Production Artist will partner with agency team members to finalize and execute work through file finalization for Solve’s clients. You’ll collaborate with other departments to ensure our work delivers on the client’s challenge and helps raise our creative profile.
Some of the things you'll do
- Handle day-to-day production projects, working with other creative department staff, copywriters, creative supervisors, developers, strategists and project managers
- Work with creative team to develop a creative approach to assignments
- Assist in creating presentation decks for existing and new clients
- Bring strong production knowledge into the creative process at an earlier stage to streamline time and effort
- Stay current on industry news, techniques, and practices
- Bachelor’s Degree in design, fine arts or design-related degree (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum 2-4 years production experience, in an agency environment preferred
- Highly fluent in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong understanding of production; able to see a job through from concept to completion
- Experience in print and online advertising; knowledge of promotion, direct marketing, television, design, collateral, corporate identity and other marketing disciplines
- Self-motivated to stay current with design software and emerging technologies; educate others with that knowledge
- Note: This is not a design position
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com