Solve is seeking a Connection Analyst to assist with planning and buying activities across traditional and digital media. This position is entry-level with expansive opportunity for career growth. We are looking for a dynamic, creative thinker who can flex both the right-and-left hand sides of their brain. We are looking for someone who is detail-oriented but also has strategic vision to see how their work connects to the bigger picture.
We work hard but also love what we do and have fun doing it. Our ideal candidate values a connected team and actively contributes to a positive departmental and agency culture.
Some of the things you'll do
The Connection Analyst works with Connection Strategy team members, collaborating to articulate and solve key challenges across the Solve client base with detail-oriented thinking, compelling strategy, flawless implementation, and insightful optimization. Specific duties will include:
- You will play a critical role in understanding the changing media landscape and guide internal and external partners on the best media strategies to achieve the client’s goals
- Be a day-to-day point of contact for clients on everything from status calls to media plan presentations
- Collaborate with fellow Connection Strategy team members on development of media strategies and plans
- Show off your storytelling prowess with presentations that bring your media plan to life
- Manage vendor relationships, including regular vendor meetings to stay up-to-date on current media opportunities
- Digital, broadcast and radio planning and buying on both a national and local level
- Bachelor’s degree plus internship or minimum of 1 year of relevant experience
- Analytical skills, including an advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to identify challenges and independently follow-through on implementing process/actions to resolve
- Ability to anticipate issues, troubleshoot and problem solve ad trafficking and technical solutions across the digital ecosystem
- Self-organizes, prioritizes work, meets deadlines and works independently
- The ideal candidate would be familiar with some or all of the following media tools: Facebook Ads Manager, DV360, Google Analytics, Google Data Studios
Solve is an award-winning, independently owned advertising agency and two-time Ad Age “Small Agency of The Year.” We’re strategically focused, creatively driven, and relentless in our drive to solve our client’s challenges in remarkable ways. Our model delivers big agency experience without big agency baggage, with an inclusive environment that fosters collaboration across all departments, as well as with our clients and partners. Talk with us at www.solve-ideas.com.