Solve is seeking an experienced account manager to facilitate the day-to-day operations of key agency accounts, ensuring outstanding client service and remarkable deliverables. With an ambitious mindset, competitive benefits and learning opportunities we are looking for candidates who have two to four years of account management experience in a creative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, with a passion to produce great work. The account manager will effectively master projects and workflow, is meticulously detail-minded, and is a strong communicator that ensures the team and client are set up for success.
Some of the things you'll do
The account manager reports to the account supervisor and works with the AS and AD to ensure the agency team delivers powerful and effective output. From client input to the internal briefing, to client presentation, to production, to in-market implementation, to billing, the account manager supports, prioritizes and executes all day-to-day aspects of agency operations on their accounts. Partnership and management alongside other talented, smart and dedicated integrated teammates and disciplines include creative, design, media, digital, social, experiential and promotion. Specific responsibilities include:
- Support and facilitate day-to-day account operations, including process and workflow
- Lead, organize and prioritize small and mid-sized projects from start to finish in a rapidly changing environment and be seen as client go-to on assigned-project basis
- Contribute to/responsible for agency deliverables (brand and communication strategy, tactics, final product)
- Develop/present agency POV’s/presentations to day-to-day clients
- Manage account logistics/support systems (budgets/billing, status, timelines, legal, etc.)
- Build productive client relationships
- Play an integral role as a member of the account team and overall agency
- Convey sound, strategic POV on management of all projects
- Anticipate and understand true needs, providing proactive solutions that keep us one step ahead
- Knows and keeps team informed of contextual, competitive and business landscape
- Lead and grow interns on the team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Two to four years of account management experience at fast-paced, creative agency
- Proactive, effective problem-solver and meticulously detail-oriented, consistently delivering inventive, effective solutions on time and on budget
- Dedicated, positive, can-do attitude with proven ability to organize, adapt and support complex projects across a range of traditional and non-traditional platforms
- Personable, collaborative and a clear, concise communicator, capable of effectively working within a diverse, passionate team
- Eager, curious, and driven, who thrives in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency was founded in late 2011, has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients. For more information, visit www.solve-ideas.com.
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Manager” as the subject line.