Solve is seeking an Account Supervisor to lead the day-to-day management of key agency accounts. This ideal candidate will drive integrated teamwork, provide outstanding client service and create amazing deliverables. Candidates will have five-plus years of account management experience and thrive in a creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Critical skills include understanding of end-to-end project leadership, presentation creation, being a strong communicator and team player, excel at managing senior client relationships. Experience with digital and non-traditional advertising campaigns is a must.
Some of the things you'll do
The Account Supervisor reports to the Account Director and works closely with the AD to ensure the agency team delivers powerful and effective output. From client input, to strategy creation, to internal briefing, to client presentation, to production, to in-market implementation, the Account Supervisor leads day-to-day aspects of agency operations on their accounts. Integrated teammates and disciplines to manage and partner with include creative, design, media, digital, social, experiential and promotion.
Specific duties include:
- Ownership of day-to-day account operations, including process and workflow
- Responsible for agency deliverables (brand and communication strategy, tactics, final product)
- Develop/present agency presentations to senior clients
- Manage account support systems (budgets/billing, status, timelines)
- Build productive client relationships across levels
- Understand, manage strategic account initiatives
- Strive to inspire team to achieve greatness
- Play an integral role as member of account team and overall agency
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five-plus years account management experience at fast-paced, creatively-charged agency
- Leading inventive, effective projects on time, on budget
- Proven ability to manage complex projects across a range of traditional and non-traditional platforms
- Capable of effectively working within a diverse, passionate team
- Personable, strong communicator, savvy client handler
- Experienced drafting/creating presentations (proficient with Keynote, PowerPoint, Office)
- Effective problem-solver
- Hungry, curious, driven
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency was founded in late 2011 by four agency leaders and longtime colleagues. The agency has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients.
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Supervisor” as the subject line.