Solve is seeking an account manager to support the day-to-day management of key agency accounts, ensuring outstanding client service and remarkable deliverables. Candidates will have three to five years of account management experience in a creative, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Critical skills include an understanding of project organization, detail-minded, workflow management, being a strong communicator and ensuring the team is set up for success.
Some of the things you'll do
The account manager reports to the account supervisor and works with the AS and AD to ensure the agency team delivers powerful and effective output. From client input to internal briefing, to client presentation, to production, to in-market implementation, to billing, the account manager supports all day-to-day aspects of agency operations on their accounts. Integrated teammates and disciplines to manage and partner with include creative, design, media, digital, social, experiential and promotion.
Specific duties include:
- Support of day-to-day account operations, including process and workflow
- Contribute to/responsible for agency deliverables (brand and communication strategy, tactics, final product)
- Develop/present agency POV’s/presentations to day-to-day clients
- Manage account logistics/support systems (budgets/billing, status, timelines, legal)
- Build productive client relationships
- Play an integral role as a member of the account team and overall agency
- Lead small and mid-sized projects from start to finish and be seen as client go-to on assigned project basis
- Convey sound, strategic POV on management of all projects
- Anticipate and understand true needs, providing proactive solutions that keep us one step ahead
- Knows and keeps team informed of contextual, competitive and business landscape
- Lead and grow interns on the team
- Bachelor’s degree
- Three to five years account management experience at fast-paced, creatively-charged agency
- Member of team that consistently delivers inventive, effective solutions on time and on budget
- Proven ability to support complex projects across a range of traditional and non-traditional platforms
- Capable of effectively working within a diverse, passionate team
- Personable, strong communicator
- Effective problem-solver
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, creative environment
- Hungry, curious, driven
Solve, an independent Minneapolis-based branding and advertising agency was founded in late 2011 by four agency leaders and longtime colleagues. The agency has been recognized twice by Ad Age as a “Small Agency Of The Year” and has also been named one of North America’s Top 15 most effective independent agencies by PSFK. The company’s silo-less, client-first model gives marketers a refreshing alternative to traditional agency structures and priorities. At Solve, we stress collaboration, innovation, and champion smart, fresh thinking in all we do for our clients.
To apply, send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Account Manager” as the subject line.